The FreeTrim MP3 provides you an easy to use and simple interface from which you can find what you want quickly.
1. Open an existed audio file from computer.
2. Load audio track from an audio CD.
3. Zoom the waveform for better view.
4. Edit the audio file with basic editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Undo, Redo, etc.).
5. Trim selected part.
6. Add fade-in & fade-out, add echo, adjust, increase & decrease the volume and mix the files together to add audio effects.
7. Waveform window with sound signals clearly seen.
8. Play the current audio file from current position. You can also pause or stop playback.
9. Selection tool to select a region.
10. Specify the output directory.
11. Directly open output folder.
12. Four output formats (WMA/MP3/WAV/OGG) are available.
13. Adjust the output quality with the presets or specify the configuration parameters.
14. Output the file.